Last updated: August 8, 2019
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.3 Please note that the Game Services may include services and software of partners of Panzerdog, the use of which shall be governed by separate agreements with such partners of Panzerdog.
1.5 Your use of the Game Services, the registration of an Additional Account in connection with the Game Services, the beginning of a gameplay in any game, posting a message in the forum/game chat, as well as downloading any software that is offered for download from the website (or other media) of the respective game, is a proof of your unconditional consent to the terms of all of the aforesaid documents.
2. REGISTRATION OF AN ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT
2.1. In the game rules, We reserve the right to require that You only participate in the respective Game Services using only Primary account ("prohibiting multi-accounts"). Even in relation to those Game Services where You are allowed to create one or more than one Account, those multiple Additional Accounts may not communicate with one another or interact in any other manner ("prohibiting pushing"). In particular, You are not allowed to use these Additional Accounts to create an advantage for one of Your other Additional Accounts or Primary Account. We would like to clearly point out that breaching the prohibition on multi-accounts and/or the prohibition on pushing may result in You being immediately blocked from using the Game Services.
2.2. Panzerdog does not guarantee the accessibility of the Additional account and does not hold any responsibility for any malfunction of the Primary and/or Additional account, including data erasing, account disappearance, disappearance of in-game valuables or in-game currency and any other type of data governed by the Game Services in a case when more than one account per device is created.
2.3. Panzerdog has a right to suspend access to and the availability of the Game Services without compensation to You of any costs, losses of any kind or other expenses, if it detects the usage of multiple accounts on one device.
2.4. You are not permitted to transfer Your Additional Account to third parties.
2.6. You are prohibited to distribute, use or intentionally receive information that allows access to the Primary/Additional Accounts of other users by any means. In addition, You are prohibited to provide your log in data (login and password) to other users. In case You have received information mentioned in the present sub-paragraph, You are prohibited to use such information to log in to the Primary/Additional Accounts of other users.
3. LIMITED LICENSE
3.2 Starting from the time of registration of a Primary Account and/or an Additional Account and/or downloading any part of the Game Services, whichever comes first, Panzerdog grants You a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, limited license to use the Game Services, including subsequent modifications and improvements (if any) for personal non-commercial purposes by means of access to the published games using Panzerdog portal, as well as by means of downloading and installing from other media and stores, which are used by Panzerdog.
3.3 Subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, You have a right to:
• participate in the gameplay, create a game character (depending on the specific Game Services) purchase in-game currency (which includes in-game valuables such as shards to upgrade characters, skins, weapons, other equipment, and other valuables), exchange in-game currency for in-game valuables, and subscribe to the Game Services;
• reproduce the client portion of the Game Services in the memory of Your device by downloading and installing it onto Your device in order to participate in the Game Services;
• stream, record and publish video content of the gameplay of the Game Services for commercial and non-commercial reasons. For avoidance of doubt, You are entitled to include advertisements in such streaming/recorded video content and otherwise monetize such video content by means supported by corresponding streaming or video sharing websites.
3.4 You are not permitted to:
• engage in any act that Panzerdog deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Panzerdog's support services;
• modify, adapt, decompile, disassemble, change the Game Services or any of its components;
• distribute for commercial or non-commercial purposes the client portion of the Game Services or copies thereof, either by means of distribution of physical media, or by means of making it available for download by third parties from the Internet;
• use or take part (directly or indirectly) in the use of cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Panzerdog game or any Panzerdog game experience;
• disrupt, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of the Service or otherwise act in a manner that may negatively affect other users' experience when using the Service or playing Panzerdog’s games. This includes win trading and any other kind of manipulation of rankings, taking advantage of errors in the Service to gain an unfair edge over other players and any other act that intentionally abuses or goes against the design of the Service;
• translate the Game Services into other languages, or create other derivative works of the Game Services;
• distribute for commercial purposes any element of the Game Services, its copies or screenshots;
• attempt to circumvent any security measures adopted in the Game Services, including blocking access based on IP-address;
• try to obtain in-game currency, and/or in-game valuables fraudulently or in other ways not provided for by the usual gameplay process and conditions of purchasing the in-game currency, exchanging in-game currency for in-game valuables;
• distribute for commercial or non-commercial purposes the in-game currency and/or in-game valuables outside the framework of the gameplay process, transfer the right to use the Game Services for commercial or non-commercial purposes to third parties, including through the transfer of a game character or a login and password required to access the Primary Account and/or Additional Account;
• use the Game Services in other manner, not contemplated by these Terms and outside of the conventional gameplay process.
3.5 All rights that are not expressly granted to You under these Terms are be reserved by Panzerdog.
4. GAME CURRENCY USE. GAME VALUABLES CONSUMPTION
You acknowledge that you may access and/or download some Services for free, and while there may be additional content or services available for purchase within some Services (in-app purchases).
Panzerdog may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate In-Service Content at any time, with or without notice. Panzerdog shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Panzerdog exercises any such rights.
4.1 If You wish, You can purchase Game currency (in-game currency), which can be used by You solely in accordance with the conditions, specified below. Any and all fees payable for the in-game currency are non-refundable, if the opposite is not specified.
4.2 The in-game currency, although it has a price at the time of purchase, has no monetary value and is not subject to monetary valuation, is not a means of payment and serves a sole purpose as a means of exchange for consumed in-game valuables and purchases. The in-game currency cannot be exchanged for cash or other valuables, except for in-game valuables in the usual course of the game process. Any unused in-game currency cannot be converted back into cash under any circumstances.
4.3 In-game currency is purchased by You by paying cash for the appropriate amount of the in-game currency using one of the approved payment methods, provided for each respective Game Services on a website (or other media) associated with the respective the Game Services. The charge of the in-game currency to Your in-game account shall be made as soon as possible, however, due to circumstances beyond the control of Panzerdog, there may be delays in receiving payment information from the payment processing systems regarding Your in-game currency purchases. Please note that Panzerdog will not credit the in-game currency to Your in-game account until Panzerdog has received a confirmation of Your payment. If you did not receive the Game currency credit within 24 hours from the time of payment, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.4 You can exchange the in-game currency for in-game valuables that are available at a specific time. Therefore, You acknowledge that this is the only operation You can perform with the in-game currency. For the purposes of the present Terms, You acknowledge that in-game valuables also refers to Bonus Codes that provide the possibility of obtaining bonus gifts in the Game Services.
4.5 The purchase of or in-game currency and the exchange of in-game currency for in-game valuables is made by You at Your own risk. Panzerdog does not guarantee, that (i) the in-game valuables desired by You would be available at the time of crediting the in-game currency to Your in-game account, (ii) You would be able to use the in-game valuables for an indefinite or desired period, (iii) You would be able to exchange in-game currency for specific or any in-game valuables for an indefinite or desired period, (iv) the characteristics or the intended use of the in-game valuables will remain unchanged for the duration of the operation or the Game Services or will meet Your expectations or preferences.
4.6 All in-game currency sales are final. By purchasing in-game currency, as well as exchanging in-game currency for in-game valuables, You understand and agree that (i) Your access to the Game Services may be terminated according to these Terms, and/or (ii) the Game Services may be discontinued at any time for any reason, and that such events do not give rise to Your right to receive refund for any sums paid by you for any used or unused in-game currency.
4.7 You are prohibited to sublicense, sell or attempt to sell the in-game valuables for money, or exchange the in-game valuables for value of any kind outside of the Game Services. Any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void, and will result in an immediate termination of Your Additional Account and/or Your access to the Game Services.
The Game Services may include monthly subscription service that increases in-game currency rewards, gives better chances of winning prizes, and adds new weekly quests with bigger rewards. The monthly subscription will be charged on your iTunes Account or Google Play Account after purchase and when the subscription renews monthly.
The subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account or Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT
5.1 By using the Game Services, You agree to observe the following Code of conduct.
(A) General Terms of virtual communication with other users in the game forums or in game chats.
When placing any materials, data, comments, messages, information, as well as links to them (hereinafter in this section the "Content") in forums, chats, other virtual spaces designed for communication, You agree not to:
• transfer or publish erotic or pornographic Content,
• transfer or publish any Content that, in the opinion of Panzerdog, is offensive to other users and or injurious to business reputation of third parties or public moral,
• transfer or publish illegal, harmful, dangerous, or obscene Content, as well as Content that contains information of discriminatory nature against other persons on the basis of gender, race, nationality, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and other protected grounds,
• transfer or publish the Content of commercial advertising nature or attracting attention to any goods or services,
• transfer or publish the Content that contains personal information or confidential data of any person,
• use "bots" or other automated techniques for collecting information about users,
• disturb, threaten, stalk, confuse or harass other users.
(B) Rules governing selection of a name of a game character, a name of a clan, group, user name in a game forum
The Users are prohibited from using as the name of the game character, name of the game clan or other group, as well as the name of the User at the forum the following designations:
• offensive or rude words, inciting words of discriminatory character, swear words and phrases, expletives in any language, composed of letters of any alphabet and digits;
• proper names and other words and phrases used in religions or cults, which may cause insult of the feelings of believers (use in the name of the game clans and the game groups such common religious concepts (except for proper names) as "paradise", "hell", "angel", "devil", "voodoo", etc. is not prohibited. For example, the clan name of the group like "Team of devils" or "Voodoo dolls" corresponds to these Terms);
• names of historical figures and politicians;
• words and phrases that are directly or indirectly related to drugs, means of their preparation, use and acquisition;
• words and phrases which can mislead other users as to that the user, registered under such name, is a representative of Panzerdog or otherwise has direct or indirect relation to it, or has any rights of administration of the Game Services;
• unpronounceable letter combinations;
• words and phrases that contain advertisement of goods or services, including any domain names and trademarks;
• words and phrases that violate the rights of third parties (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) or the requirements of the applicable law.
(C) Terms of the Game Services
Terms of the Game Services that determine an order of participation in the game process, interaction with the computer (PvE) or real players (PvP), may be set for each concrete Game Services on the page, devoted to the corresponding Game Services.
5.2. By using the Game Services, You agree to the following Clan policies
(A) A Clan is a voluntary union of players created and designed to help players bond together and achieve common goals while getting personal profits out of their joint activity.
As clans are considered voluntary unions, any member has the right to join (if they meet the specified requirements set by the Clan President) and leave them at any given moment without any consequences or lingering responsibilities.
(B) Clans are considered a solid property of their owners (hereinafter Clan Presidents) and controlled by them solely and/or with assigned trusted players — Vice Presidents. The Clan President has the right to invite and add players to their clan, change their clan roles and remove any player from their clan without any explanation or obligation to the said player.
(C) Clans are considered an In-Game valuable, which CAN NOT be traded, bought or exchanged both in or outside the game. Any occurrence of Clan sales or trades will be assessed by Panzerdog, and the following penalties may be applied:
• suspension of access to the Game Service for the player who has been spotted in the aforementioned activities;
• clan dissolution;
• deduction of Clan Points and/or In-Game clan currency etc.
Any other agreement regarding Clan changes can be made ONLY by the President of the clan or Vice Presidents (in case the President allows such involvement), and Panzerdog does not take part in these changes and is not responsible for the nature, the process and the outcome of such changes.
(D) Panzerdog does not hold any responsibility for:
• the actions of the clan members,
• inner clan policies,
• the nature of the content produced within the clan (including clan chat logs or clan descriptions etc.)
(E) Player’s experience of being in a Clan can be enhanced by making a contribution to the Clan growth or development in a form of spending their personal In-Game valuables (such as Gold) or obtaining special in-game valuables from the in-game shop (such as Doublers).
By buying Clan Doublers or making other contributions to the clan, the player automatically acknowledges that such contribution is final and does not pose any obligation (monetary or in any other sense) to any Clan member or Panzerdog itself. Participating in such activity falls under the non-refundable case policies of the the Terms of the Game Services.
Unless otherwise is provided by the Terms of the Game Services, Panzerdog shall have the right to apply to You, in case of any violation of these Terms and/or Terms of the Game Services, the following types of sanctions, depending on the extent of the violation committed by You and its adverse effect on the game process and other users:
• issuance of a warning in any form, including by means of e-mail;
• suspension of access to the Game Services for a definite or indefinite period of time;
• restriction of use of the game chats and forums for a definite or indefinite period of time;
• restriction of a part of the game functionality or possibilities of the game character for a definite or indefinite period of time;
• forced renaming of the game character, community of users or the game object;
• withdrawal of the in-game currency and/or the in-game valuables;
• restriction, suspension or termination of access to Your game character or to the Additional Account;
• a change in the values of achievements and parameters of development of Your game character;
• removal of the Game character or of the Additional Account without possibility of restoration.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY A SPECIFIC WRITTEN AGREEMENT, REGULATING THE USE OF A PARTICULAR GAME SERVICE, ANY AND ALL GAME SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WHICH MEANS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PANZERDOG HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE PROVIDED GAME SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCES AND EXPECTATIONS OF USERS. PANZERDOG WILL MAKE ALL COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS FOR ENSURING CONTINUOUS OPERATION OF THE PANZERDOG GAME SERVICES. PANZERDOG SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT (AND IT IS AN ESSENTIAL CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THE PANZERDOG GAME SERVICES) AT ANY TIME TO SUSPEND OR STOP OPERATION AND/OR ACCESS TO ANY OF PANZERDOG GAME SERVICES, FOR ALL OR SOME USERS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PANZERDOG DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELEVANCE, SAFETY, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES, FREEDOM FROM BUGS, LEGALITY AND/OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION, DATA, MATERIALS, AS WELL AS GAMES PROVIDED BY PANZERDOG OR OTHER USERS OF PANZERODG. PANZERDOG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PERFORMANCE OF YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE IS ADEQUATE TO USE PANZERDOG GAME SERVICES. PLEASE DETERMINE IN ADVANCE THE COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR A PARTICULAR GAME SERVICES AND WHETHER YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM MEETS THOSE REQUIREMENTS.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PANZERDOG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF LOSS AND/OR DESTRUCTION OF DATA, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF LOSS/TERMINATION/SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO YOUR ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT IN THE GAME, LOSSES BY THE USER OF ACHIEVEMENTS OR PROGRESS IN THE GAME AS WELL AS LOSSES/DESTRUCTION/CHANGE OF THE INFORMATION, PLACED BY THE USER AT FORUMS OR CHATS OF THE GAME. IN ANY CASE, THE LIABILITY OF PANZERDOG TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO COMPENSATION FOR ACTUAL DAMAGE, WHICH SHALL NOT EXCEED 100 EUROS. YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE ANY COMPENSATION FOR LOST PROFITS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. PANZERDOG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES TO YOU OR THIRD PARTIES CAUSED BY: (A) USE OR INABILITY TO USE OF ANY SERVICES AND/OR GAMES OF PANZERDOG, (B) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT OF THE USER, YOUR INTRA GAME ACCOUNT IN THE GAME, AND (C) STATEMENTS OR BEHAVIOR OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN THE GAME, IN FORUMS, IN GAME CHATS OR IN COMMENTS ON THE PANZERDOG WEBSITE. PANZERDOG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM RESULTING FROM CAUSES OUTSIDE THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF PANZERDOG, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM HEREUNDER DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES OR CAUSE BEYOND PANZERDOG’S CONTROL SUCH AS ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, RIOTS, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE FAILURES, STRIKES, OR SHORTAGES OF TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES, FUEL, ENERGY, LABOR OR MATERIALS.
9. DATA AND INFORMATION SECURITY
9.1 You provide any and all information to Panzerdog at the time of the creation of the Additional Account as well as any other information in connection with the Game Service at Your own risk. Although Panzerdog users reasonable efforts for ensuring confidentiality of users’ private information, you understand that no security measures would ever guarantee the absolute confidentiality of Your information.
9.2 You are fully responsible for the safety of Your login credentials that are necessary for access to the Additional Account, or physical access to Your device which is used to access the Game Service. All actions made by You in Your Additional Account, are considered to be made by You, if You do not notify Panzerdog about loss of Your login and password for the Additional Account or other cases of loss of control over the Additional Account and Your Additional Account will not be blocked beforehand.
9.3 Panzerdog cannot control the actions of other users with whom You want to share Your profile and information. Therefore Panzerdog cannot warrant that any content that You post on the Game Services will not be available for viewing by unauthorized persons.
9.4 Panzerdog shall not be responsible for any detours undertaken on the Panzerdog Games websites and in the Games of security measures.
9.5 You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion of data and content provided/arranged by You, such data or content may remain accessible in the cache or web archives, as well as in the search results of search engines, and may also be available to other persons, if other users have copied and stored Your data or content.
9.6 You hereby understand and acknowledge that all comments, messages, information, data, content, placed by You in the Game Services are likely to be available for viewing, copying by third parties. You are responsible for the texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, works of music, copyrighted works and other material and information etc. placed and published by You on the network (hereinafter referred to as "published information"), that You make available in the Game Services or exchange with other users. We neither appropriate such contents nor do we review or endorse it. We have no control over the information placed in the Game Services by users. We do not review such contents before it is published. Insofar we have knowledge of any illegal content, or we receive a notice thereof, we will endeavor to promptly delete it. We do not accept any liability for this content, nor, in particular, do we accept liability for its correctness, completeness or integrity.
10.1 Panzerdog reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations arising out of these Terms to any third party in its sole discretion, by notifying You or by means of publishing of the amended Terms. Your rights and obligations arising out of these Terms shall be considered transferred to the assignee of Panzerdog at the moment of the time of the aforesaid notification or publication.
10.2 Your rights and responsibilities under these Terms are personal and non-transferable.
10.3 Panzerdog has the right at any time and in its sole discretion and without further notice to You to change the functionality and the content of any of the Game Services.
10.4 Any claim You that may have against Panzerdog in connection with Your use of Game Services shall be brought by You within one year from the time when such claim arose or when You knew or should have known the facts that give rise to such claim, whichever is later. If You fail to bring Your claim within the time period specified in this section, it shall be time-barred.
10.5 In order to improve its services, Panzerdog reserves the right to make automatic (without a specific request for Your consent) updates and changes to the Games. In order to ensure the effectiveness of those updates and changes, and the possibility of extending the use of the Games, You hereby consent to the introduction of automatic updates and changes.
10.6 You hereby agree and acknowledge that any and all rights to intellectual property in the Game Services belong to Panzerdog and its licensors.
10.7 Panzerdog reserves the right at any time, without notice to You and without stating any reasons, to suspend access to and the availability of the Game Services without compensation to You of any costs, losses of any kind or other expenses, including in the case of any, including single, violation of the terms of these Terms, the Terms of the Game Services or other applicable terms and agreements.
10.8.1. You have the right at any time and without notice to Panzerdog and without explanation to discontinue the use of Your Account or the Additional Account.
10.9 In the event that You, in accordance with the laws of Your state, are prohibited to use any Game Services or the services of the panzerdog.com website, computer online games, or there are other legal restrictions, including restrictions on the age of admission to such software, You are prohibited from using the Game Services. In such a case, You will be solely responsible for the use of the Game Services or the relevant services of Panzerdog website on the territory of Your state in violation of the local legislation.
10.10 These Terms shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. All disputes arising in connection with these Terms are subject to mandatory pre-trial settlement by the Parties, and in case of failure to reach an agreement during the pre-trial settlement of the dispute – in the court having jurisdiction over the location of Panzerdog’s headquarters.
10.11 These Terms may be modified by Panzerdog without any prior notice to You. Any changes to these Terms, implemented by Panzerdog unilaterally, shall become legally enforceable on the day following the date of publication of such changes on the website https://www.panzerdog.com/legal. You agree to monitor these Terms for any changes. Failure by You to familiarize yourself with these Terms and/or the modified version of the Terms is not a reason for non-performance by You of Your obligations or failure by You to comply with the restrictions imposed by these Terms.
10.12 You hereby acknowledge that You understand, accept and agree that any Game may contain audio and/or video effects, which, under certain circumstances, may cause, in people who are prone to epileptic or other disorders of central nervous system, worsening of such conditions, and You hereby certify that You do not suffer from any such disorders. You understand and agree that continuous usage of a personal computer or mobile device over an extended period of time may result in various complications of Your physical condition, including, without limitation, vision problems, scoliosis, various forms of neurosis as well as other undesirable and negative effects on Your body. You hereby warrant that You will use any Game only for a reasonable duration, with breaks for rest and that You will take other measures prescribed by Your doctor to protect your health.
10.13 The invalidity of one or more provisions of these Terms pursuant to an order of a court, does not result in the invalidity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall continue to have full legal force and effect. In the event that one or more provisions of the Terms are found to be invalid, the Parties agree to fulfill the intended meaning of these Terms as closely as possible.
Only the English version of this document shall have legal effect. Any translations of this document into other languages are provided for Your convenience only.